The lovely KC from the eleventh letter nominated me for a Liebster Award ! Thankyou so much for the nomination, I am definitely honored that the writer of a blog that I read actually reads my blog too!
So what is Liebster Award all about?
Well, basically this award is given to up and coming bloggers and nominations are from the other bloggers! The word “Liebster” means dearest in German. It’s a way for new bloggers to be discovered and recognized.
- Thank and link the person who nominated you.
- Answer the questions given by the nominator.
- Nominate 11 other bloggers, who have less than 200 followers and link them.
- Create 11 new questions for the nominees to answer.
- Notify all nominees via social media/blogs.
Here are my answers to KCs questions:
What makes you happy?
Family and writing! That is my happy.
What is your favorite quote?
“I can shake off everything as I write; my sorrows disappear, my courage is reborn.” – Anne Frank.
Do you have a hero?
I honestly don’t believe in heroes/idols that much. I have too many expectations from myself meanwhile.
How did you figure out the name for your blog?
I relapsed into my high school days when my English teacher introduced a new word to the class, Lexicons. I’m glued to that word ever since.
What blog post are you the most proud of?
So far I love my post on a Letter to My Future-self because it reflects me and makes me believe in future, letting me know that the journey is worth it!
What is your definition of success?
“Work hard in silence, and let your success make the noise” – Because I don’t believe in show-offs and mediocrity.
What are three things you want in your lifetime?
1) Go to Tomorrowland (the day I go here, will be the day I’ve lived!)
2) Own a magazine company.
3) Earn my life! (there’s a difference between earning and simply living)
What decade are you most fascinated with?
The 40’s. Why? Because a) The period of Second world war, hence Hitler! b) Anne Frank and her life through the second world war.
What new blog has grabbed your attention as of recently?
Currently obsessing over Truth and Cake because, I love the way she manages to write every deep sentiment in a reader-friendly way. It’s inspiring.
Name your three favorite albums.
“X” by Ed Sheeran. “1989” by Taylor Swift (don’t get mushy on me, that woman has talent) and the whole music of Bruno Mars (if I could only marry him)
How long have you been blogging?
Been blogging since December 2014 and bumping into so many amazing bloggers here!
- Are you a morning person or a night Owl?
- What is the one thing you are incredibly bad at?
- What is your favorite movie soundtrack?
- Describe yourself in three words.
- On a scale of 1-10, how adventurous are you?
- Where do you live? Do you like it?
- What is a piece of advice you would give to your future self?
- Are you more of a cat person or a dog person?
- What is your guilty pleasure?
- What is your favorite color?
- Do you have any advice for me and/or other bloggers who are just starting?