Elsa from Oh The Pink Life nominated me for The Versatile Blogger Award and certainly at the right time. So thank you so much Elsa, you are a savior! I was torn between books and my hectic routine and was desperate for a breather. I feel overwhelmed with the thought that there are actually people who genuinely understand the sentiments I try to share. Respected!
So, The Rules For The Versatile Blogger Award are:
- Show the award on your blog.
- Thank the person who nominated you.
- Share 7 facts about yourself.
- Nominate 15 blogs.
- Link your nominees’ blogs, and let them know
Seven Stupid Facts:
- My family has a legacy of studying in boarding schools. I studied in boarding school and it is the best thing that has ever happened to me.
- I love Sketching and Doodling.
- One of the memories which I cherish forever and feel proud of is being a part of Indian Classical Dance Form – Bharatnatyam . Only the kids of 90’s know that back then, not smoking cigarettes but portraying elegance was called bold 🙂
- I am obsessed with the word ‘Gay’. I don’t know why.
- Finding Nemo is my favoriteee animated filmm. (Sharkbait hu haha!)
- My very first pet was a Baby Turtle. I named her EMERALD because she was green and beautiful. I miss her.
- Sucker for Basketball! And a proud captain. .
So that’s THAT!
Adding more nominees to the list soon! Meanwhile, have fun!