I woke up to the sound of WordPress notifier on my phone today and the first thing I read was a comment by the wonderful Jen from Under Open Skies nominating me for Liebster Award. Seriously, what a great start to the day!
Why, thank you Jen. Her blog is the perfect combination of Literature and Sustainability. I have never seen a blog so good and true to nature. Its a must-visit.
So, lets do this!
The Liebster Award Rules:
- Acknowledge and link back to the person who nominated you
- Answer the 11 questions asked by the person who nominated you
- Share 11 random facts about yourself
- Nominate 11 bloggers with less than 200 followers.
- Give your nominees 11 questions to answer on their blog when they post about the Liebster Award.
Answers to Jens Questions:
What is the biggest personal change you have ever made?
Becoming less vulnerable and patient (I hate waiting). I wouldn’t say the biggest yet. Its getting better.
Grab the book nearest to you, turn to page 29, and find line 4. What is the book and does it say?
It says, Nightwear- Nightwear, also called “sleepwear”, “sleeping suit”, “night clothes” or “night dress” . HAHAHAHA. Its funny in a weird way. The book is called “Fashion Merchandising”. I have exams in three days. LOL.
If you could live anywhere in the world, where would you live?
Helloooo New York! Because I’m a Carrie Bradshaw fan plus there’s a different kind of thrill there. And oh! One of the Fashion Capitals 😮
If you could change one thing about the world, what would you do?
Eradicate poverty. No one deserves such kind of social biasness.
Is the glass half empty or half full?
Nice one. I would say half full. If I take this as a metaphor for life, yes its half full. Why look at the side which has nothing when you can still make the remaining one worth? (ugh, Did I get too mushy?)
When is the last time you ate a homegrown tomato?
What did you want to be when you grew up?
A Fashion Designer. Something which I am pursuing now. 🙂
What is your favorite time of the day?
At Dusk. I live by the sea and I love love love the shades of sunset.
What inspires you?
I really don’t know this (._. ). It would probably be the visions of how my life would be if I do achieve what I want.
What is your favorite childhood memory?
Seeing my baby brothers birth and I was the first one to hold him :’) . I was in Grade 1 and I had a parents-teacher meeting that day. Baby brother is a lucky charmer. Ha!
What three things in nature do you find most beautiful?
The magic in the Wind.
11 Random Facts:
- The meaning of my name “Alekha” is something which cannot be described in words. Others choose Aliyah.
- I love french fries! If french fries was a person, I’d marry him.
- I own 52 diaries from which 34 are yet empty because I am afraid. They are too pretty and smell too good to be spoiled.
- A bowl of mushroom soup and Harry Potter series are my medicines whenever I’m sick.
- I choose Street shopping than being a brand freak. Forever 21 sucks. seriously.
- I love going for long walks.
- I am obsessed with writing letters to anyone, any place. I could write a letter to you too. I would love too!
- Moodswings and I are Best Friends.
- I have a thing for female rappers. Iggy Azalea, Beyonce, Nicki Minaj and you name it. They are the coolest.
- Once I saw the most hilarious dream of my life (which I barely remember), I was laughing so hard that I woke up. No seriously ( ._.)
- I am lazy, too lazy to write the 11th one now.
My 11 Questions:
- Who are you? The truly, I mean.
- What way do you dress in? Is there a reason behind it?
- Would you rather Dance in the Rain or Let the Storm pass?
- How do you negate negativity from your life?
- Whats the most embarrassing dare you’ve ever been given?
- Which is your favorite animated movie?
- Who would you dress up as for Halloween?
- Name five things you are proud of doing.
- How do you start conversation with strangers?
- What is your favorite horror movie?
- What is that one habit that has stayed with you all through your life till now?
Ps- I am running out of nominees currently, hence I am nominating these three super blogs.